Doctor Cruz is a designated United States Civil Surgeon.
The Immigration Medical Examination must be conducted by a civil surgeon who has been designated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
As a designated United States Civil Surgeon, Doctor Cruz performs INS medical examinations according to CDC’s Technical Instructions for the Medical Examinations of Aliens in the United States (Technical Instructions or TIs), published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia.
These Technical Instructions include:
- The Technical Instructions for Medical Examinations of Aliens in the U.S. (1991)
- The Tuberculosis (TB) Component of the Technical Instructions for the Medical Examination of Aliens in the U.S. 2008 (effective May 1, 2008)
- Adjustment of Status for U.S. Permanent Residence Requirements: Technical Instructions for Vaccinations 2009 (effective December 14, 2009)
- 2010 Technical Instructions for Mental Disorders and Substance Abuse for Civil Surgeons (effective June 1, 2010)
- Any updates to the documents above as published on CDC’s website
You can rest assured that your Immigration Medical Exam will be accurate and complete, performed by a designated US Civil Surgeon. Doctor Cruz and his staff will assist you every step of the way to completing your INS medical exam. They will ensure that all your Immigration medical exam forms are complete and in order, and that you are on your way to becoming a U.S. Citizen.